VACANCY. Parish Councillor – Allerston and Wilton Parish Council (Thornton Dale Ward)
Vacancy for Wilton
Main responsibilities: -
· Attend Parish Council meetings (6 per year).
· Represent the Community in improving the local environment.
· Participate in Council’s decision-making process within the legal restrictions.
· Consider planning applications and participate in decisions and feedback to the planning authority.
· Represent the Council externally as required.
Please note training is available on several topics.
If you are interested in supporting the local community and need more information, please contact Lesley Myers Clerk or any Councillor
Please apply to the Clerk by 8th April 2018. All applicants will be considered for co-option. Please submit a written statement identifying what qualities you would bring to the Council.
Clerk to Allerston and Wilton Parish Council
Waterways, Main Street, Allerston. Pickering