Thank you to all those who have contributed to feeding back on the proposed wind turbine.
At present this decision is in the hands of Ryedale district council.
If the application is taken to committee that will be in January, and the scheduled date is Jan 19th.
Ryedale DC are asking the applicant for additional information etc. on certain parts of the application, namely; the Noise report; the CHA (Conservation Heritage Assets) section.
We will keep you posted